Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Hola Amigos and Amigas!

Ok that's about as much Spanish as I know.... Just want to wish you all a happy Friday and a happy Cinco de Mayo! Actually, more like Cinco de Drinko! Hope you all are as excited as I am for a fun filled weekend of some amazing weather, cervezas, tequila shots, sombreros, and super fun parties!

If you are looking for a good party to attend I would highly recommend checking out Eye Heart SF 's Cinco de Mayo party at Public Works Saturday! There will be some amazing DJs including Panic City, El Cool J, Skostep, Robot Deniro, Input Output, and The Schmidt! Party goes from 12pm-7pm and should be an amazing time!


Tickets can be purchased here sanfrancinco.eventbrite.com


Anyways, thought I would start the weekend off with a little Cinco themed humor to get everyone pumped on the weekend! Hope you like :)




I'm more worried about LSHMSFOAIDMTS Laughing so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my tequila shot!



WOOOOOO!





Praying I don't look like this by the end of the day.  Or lose a tooth!


Now that's not very nice !


"Literally"




Mayo is the last thing I want to smell on Cinco !



I already feel drunk thinking about it



Seis de Mayo ... National Toilet Hugging day ...CANT WAIT !








:) XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment