Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Taco Tuesdays: #FOODDJS

In the spirit of all my excitement for this weekend's Halloween festivities and the amount of DJ talent coming to San Francisco, (Skrillex, DeadMau5, Tiesto, Carl Cox, Erick Morrillo..list goes on) I thought why not dedicate my food blog this week to DJs... and I give you the twitter trend that started a few months back: #FOODDJS. If you aren't familiar with this twitter term, well you are going to be stoked! And if you are....I'm sure this will get you pumped for the weekend and smiling!  


So what is a fooddj? It's transforming a DJ name into a item of food. I mean combining food and DJs together is pure bliss :) And it is wildly entertaining let me tell you. So this was my status update on Facebook a few months back when I got all excited about this trend.  I had never had so many comments in one thread!  And also my twitter updates as well! Can you think of some good fooddj names? I bet you can! Feel free to comment with your faves obviously! 


DevilledEggMau5 Steve Artichoki Ben&Jerry Benassi Lemonadebackluke EcTwix   dbackLuke  


Steve Jello Pudding LMFAOreo Avi-cheerios AfroCrackerjack    




My new hobby ... #fooddjs trending on twitter... SO much fun ...Steve Artichoki Afrocrackerjack Avicheerios Lemonadebackluke Lmfaoreos DevilledeggMau5 ...Lol





1 comment: