Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stuffed

 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I really like Thanksgiving, but I feel as though the food destroyed me today. Right now I am in a major food coma. I can't move, my tummy is so full, and I am literally battling a war with Tryptophan :(

I will be star-fishing, as in laying flat on my stomach, on my bed the rest of the night lol. Turkey, potatoes and I have a love hate relationship for sure.

I also thought it would be a great idea to do an around the world drinkathon today, having a different type of drink each time I drank. So beer, wine, White Russians, more wine, and hot apple pie cider....I would recommend choosing one of these and sticking to it, as I now have a headache. #mixingdrinksisoverrated.

Pumpkin creme brûlée :) Of course half eaten hehehe




Well I'm stuffed and tired . Gobble Gobble :)
Hot Tottie
All the fixings 
I'm not sure which number glass of wine this is 
Dad and I making cocktails 
Sipping away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment