Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thirty Thursdays: Boomer Sooner weekend in Oklahoma!

Hey y'all. That's my southern accent coming out already :) I am off to Oklahoma for the weekend and I'm sure you are all confused as to why in the world I would be going there...well my little sister Amanda is going to school at OU and it is her last year, so I figured why not visit and pretend like I'm a college kid for the weekend :)

This will be my third time out there and while I would say it's a lot different from Sf in terms of nightlife and the party scene, it is still such a fun place to visit!

They are obsessed with football out there and so going to the big games and the bars around the campus in Norman is so much fun! Last time I think I "missed" most of the game. Lol. That happens to me at most sporting events I attend!

Also, I am looking forward to visiting my sister's work, an up and coming company QuiBids, where apparently I'm Famous for being that girl from California's crazy sister with the valley girl blog. It's like I'm Kim Kardashian ...almost....lol. She reads my blog to them daily in a "lala" voice and I guess it is pretty comical. I hope I live up to all their expectations of me!

One last thing, I'm so excited to be getting to attend my cousin Missy's baby shower while there! She is having twins and I'm really excited to see her!

Ok ya'll wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment