Friday, October 5, 2012

Funny Fridays: My Many Faces of Facebook :) :( ;I

Happy Friday Everyone! It's not only my favorite day of the week... but it's also the start of the best weekend in San Francisco...Fleet Week! I am so excited for Blue Angels, roof deck parties, Giants baseball, and the Columbus Day Parade in North Beach! It is going to be a weekend for the books! 

For Funny Fridays, I decided to get inspiration from http://whilstinsf.tumblr.com/, one of my favorite blogs, and show you my many faces of Facebook. All of you know how much I love "the book" and now you get to see every single emotion I feel when I use or look at it! LUCKY YOU! 

XOXO Snooks



My very first week on Facebook :)





When Facebook gets boring and there is nothing exciting to look at






When someone cute pokes me : )






When someone "likes" my pictures or statuses






When someone tags a bad picture of me







When I realize there are two amazing events happening on the same night!







When I realize I have spent hours on Facebook...







When my friends get to be "in relationships"







Breakups on Facebook







When I get a new friend request







When people talk politics on Facebook


When my Facebook application on my Iphone won't refresh


If Facebook ever gets shut down


Love you all! Time to party! 




No comments:

Post a Comment