Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh Hiiiieeeeee

Hiiiiiiiiieeeeee...That's my drawn out version of hello that one of my best friends from college, Kristyl, started saying and it was so infectious, that everyone started saying it. Everyone in Santa Barbara that is, where I went to college and spent an amazing four years of my life. While I miss the sorority and frat parties, beaches, and carefree life, I am just as happy living in the city that I love.... San Francisco. Living in SF, I have made the greatest friends, attended some of the best events, and seem to never stop enjoying my time here. Over the past couple of years I have gained an extensive social network (Thanks Facebook ! )and developed a passion for music, style, socializing, and more. So I figured why not share the things that I love everyday, that bring a smile to my face with everyone out there? Good idea I know. LOL...Not quite sure the formatting of the blog yet, but it is most likely going to segmented with a fun concept for each day of the week. Right now I'm thinking...


Music Mondays: Good way to start off the week sharing all my favorite house, electronic, dubstep, pop etc jams  


Taco Tuesdays: Day dedicated to food, whether it be recipes, restaurants, or events, this will be for all the foodies out there :) 


Wear it Wednesdays: Style time. Featuring fashion trends and hot looks 


Thirsty Thursdays: This will be a work week pick me up dedicated to pumping you up for the weekend. Giving a run down of all the hot events coming up and getting you excited to have almost made it to the best part of the week...the END. 


Fantasy Fridays: A random day with an assortment of fun,out there ideas and posts that take you away from the "everyday"


Saturdays and Sunday Funday. Saturdays may be difficult to keep up with since I'm usually pretty busy on the weekends, but  I will try to think of an easy topic to blog about (likely music). Thinking SER (abbreviation for seriously) Jam Saturdays... I'm thinking that Sundays will be a "sharing" day to gossip and tell  fun stories of the weekend events.


Well there is the low down on my blog! Wish me luck :) Can't wait to get it going! 
xoxox Snookie 















No comments:

Post a Comment