Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny Fridays : #Ducktaping



Step aside planking and owling as the trending phenomenons in today's society....make way for......#ducktaping. LOL. I had the pleasure of coming across SF's newest fashion accessory this past weekend while out partying with friends. While there were definitely a variety of outfits and people that were of let's say "interesting taste"....this look by far captured the night. I mean booty shorts made out of duck tape is genius! And I'll tell you why. First, its cheap..forget spending $50 on a new dress when you can spend $5 on a roll of tape that can last you multiple uses. Second, its durable and strong. Girls you won't have to worry about your shirt ripping or anything falling out... this tape will lock you in. Lastly, if you're out drinking and have the incredible urge to "break the seal," well... you can't! Because the tape won't let you. How convenient :)  I'm thinking this trend is going to steal some thunder from the ever so popular lensless glasses, crop tops, and fedoras. So get your tape while it lasts.

Also, my mom's side of the family always swore by duct tape..that it could be used for anything. I always rolled my eyes and thought it was tacky....But now....I totally get it :)

Here are some fun articles about duct tape to make you giggle. Happy Friday!

http://www.bitrebels.com/geek/15-ridiculously-practical-ways-to-use-duct-tape/

http://acidcow.com/pics/9700-fun-with-duct-tape-45-pics.html

1 comment:

  1. This just made my day! "Can't break the seal" - genius! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete