Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Funday! Bring on the Mimosas

Was thinking of what to write about for my first Sunday entry as I sit in my living room not hungover for the first time in awhile. I figure why not share "fun" things on Sunday to keep the weekend upbeat going into the ever so dreaded Monday, when most of us have to return back to our normal lives.

I think it is only appropriate for my first Funday edition to talk about one of my favorite things to do on Sundays...  Brunch it up...Dragging myself out of bed after a long Saturday night, grabbing a group of friends, and going to a fun spot to eat some breakfast and gossip about the weekend. And of course the most important part of the brunch is...a mimosa to nurse the hangover :)

There are a few spots in San Francisco that I frequent as they offer bottomless mimosas...I mean why have just one when you can make things so much more fun with 2, 3, 4, 5, 10? LOL...These spots include Circa (http://www.circasf.com/)  in the Marina which charges $10 for bottomless, under the requirements you order food as well. Circa has become a staple over the past couple years as its in a great location and  has a good atmosphere. Another great spot is in North Beach called Delluva. (www.delluvasf.com/) This little wine bar does $15 bottomless mimosas on the weekends and the food is super cheap! You can order yummy mac and cheese or a pizza for $5 and walk away happy. They have outdoor seating as well, which is perfect for those warm days in SF, which don't come often but are amazing when they do. The last place I want to mention is for those who are really looking for FUN in a Sunday Brunch. The place for this is Lime restaurant in the Castro! This place is hip, always packed, and makes you feel as if your in a nightclub at 11am in the morning. They have $10 mimosas, good food, and play the house music while you eat and drink! It's a great spot to do birthdays and celebrate, just make sure you prepare yourself for a long Monday as things can get pretty crazy here! (http://www.lime-sf.com/)

Other spots I am hoping to try out are Fresca, Brunch Drunk Love,  & Luna Park. Always like trying out new things :)

Lastly,  to get you even more in the spirit of Mimosas...a clip from 30 Rock featuring one of my favorite actors Will Ferrell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9IA4XFPEnk

Finally, how could I forget to mention one of the most memorable brunches ever with my parents and best friends Kelly and Marco on the Hornblower Cruise. The term bottomless mimosas took on a whole new meaning that day and ended with this amazing performance! LOL

"http://www.facebook.com/v/986755047847"
The sun definitely was not coming out after that performance!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment