Friday, October 7, 2011

Funny Fridays: TGIF Jokes and Giggles

 


After this week, all I can say is TGIF! You know those weeks that seem to last forever and nothing seems to go right? Well...I had one this week and let me tell you, I am so glad it's over! Being sick and having a terrible work week, made the world seem like it was falling apart. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but the two do notgo hand-in-hand. Seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours. I thought I would never get through it, but I did and I'm ready to celebrate this weekend. Fleet Week!

I thought to cheer everyone up and start the weekend off right, what better way than with a great TGIF joke I came across. If this doesn't make you laugh, then I give up. LOL.  


T.G.I.F. vs S.H.I.T.

A blonde lady and a man are in an elevator. The blonde obviously just ending a hard day of work and says, "T.G.I.F." The man sort of laughing and says, "S.H.I.T." The lady frusrated says again, "T.G.I.F." Again the man says, "S.H.I.T."
The lady turns to the man and says, "How dare you swear in the presence of a lady! T.G.I.F.; Thank God It's Friday." The man turns to her and says, "I wasn't swearing! S.H.I.T.; Sorry Honey It's Thursday."


Happy Friday everyone! Live it up to the fullest and get silly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment