Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wear it Wednesdays: Chinatown Treats



Usually when I think of Chinatown, I think the opposite of trendy. But after my excursion with my friend Sarah this past weekend...i'm starting to change my mind :) We decided to take a stroll down to pink bag central to make the most of our Sunday and get some fresh air. What we thought would be a pointless trip, ended up being a landmine for some great new fashion accessories. We came across two stores on Broadway that had the cutest headbands, animal visors, a billion different types of fake eyelashes, hair extenstions, and more!



Here is us modeling our new animal visors. We went with the tiger, rabbit and monkey. Buy 2 get 1 free obviously. Not sure where we will be debuting these gems, but I'm sure its bound to be good times. I expect I'll be "loaning" it out which is a standard move for me when I'm out with my friends. I buy all these cool things, and when I go to look for them the next day..gone! Oh well, I always make sure to snap a few pics to remember I owned them.


Is that Betty Boop?
The Asian man working here thought so! He got some good humor out of the two of us rummaging through the store. He wanted us to buy everything there. "O you gir wan set up account here?" Yes, totally, let me just forget Nordstrom and Bloomies, this place is way more convenient and fun :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment