Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday: Fleet Week: 1 Me: 0


So I must say that after two weeks of taking a break from partying, coming into this past weekend, I felt refreshed and feeling good. After Saturday's fleet week festivities, I feel the exact opposite. HORRIBLE :( I definitely made up for lost time and now I can remember how much it sucks to be hungover!

Although I'm struggling a bit today, for how much fun I had...it was worth it! My friends and I all met at Fort Mason in the Marina to watch the Blue Angels show and let's just say we all had a pretty amazing time. The weather was perfect, we had Kaskade blasting on the blockrocker, and plenty of drinks to keep the partying going all day. The highlight of the air show for everyone was when the United 747 flew over the bay so close to the water we almost thought it was going down!




After Fort Mason, the party moved from house party to Brickyard and then of course Mas Sake. And guess who we stumbled upon there? The ever-so-popular Giant's beard man....Brian Wilson. So my friend Jessica thought...hey why not ask to take a picture with him? His response..."Uh okay." From this picture you can tell he's super excited !!! LOL. Seems like we weren't the only ones with the idea since I have seen multiple pictures of him with people I know from that night surfacing on Facebook. No wonder why he gets annoyed!

Then after Mas, it was off to Noble to finish off the night. LA DJ Ecto Cooler put on a great set that was full of energy and had the crowd dancing all night. I really enjoyed him spinning, although the one thing he could lose is his little obnoxious "assistant" who was riding his coattails all night and trying to woo girls to talk to him! Get a life dude, you're not that cool. When you become Deadmau5 or Kaskade little B****, that is a whole different story!

Anyways, to wrap it up, I had a great weekend! It was definitely fun, but I'm exhausted and need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment