Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wear it Wednesdays : Halloween. Be Sexy, Funny, or Unique

With Halloween coming up, I thought I would focus my style edition this week on costumes! It is the one time of the year that dressing up is a must and being creative can be so fun. I think that there are three directions you could take your costume: sexy, funny, or unique. Here are some ideas for you all...

SEXY
Sexy Angry Bird

Sexy Viking
Sexy DJ Mouse :)


FUNNY 


UNIQUE



Get creative...let your imagination run wild...maybe not as far as this Hooter chick. But you get my point. It is Halloween and it's time to party in style!


3 comments:

  1. I have have a recurring nightmare that I will find a penis in my pasta ... that costume is definitely the scariest I have yet to see. definitely worse than any zombie or monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well designed collection.I would like sexy angry bird dress in this designs.

    zombie costumes

    ReplyDelete