Friday, November 18, 2011

Oklahoma: More fun than you think



My Oklahoma blog is a little late, but here it is! I had so much fun on this trip with my family. Going to take you through it with pictures. Enjoy kids :) 

My trip starts off with a first class plane ride courtesy of Mom and Dad. This is only the 3rd time I have sat in first class and I will have to say.... I could definitely get use to flying this way :) 

Drinking some wine in first class. The most hilarious part of this flight that I must share is my seat. You are probably wondering how that is funny right? Well I was in the first row of the plane and notice the positioning of my legs here. The man sitting next to me mid-flight taps me and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had to say that I wish I could be your size right now. You look so comfortable being able to extend your legs all the way out to the wall in front of you!" I couldn't help but crack up at this, as this man is about 6'4 and looks so cramped! LOL. My response to him was, "Hahaha I did not even notice how much I "fit" into this seat!" and then I said "Yes, being small has it perks for sure...but do you know what the downside is ? I go to a lot of concert and music venues and I can't see shit!" He started busting up laughing and this stirred up an entire plane ride conversation about my love of DJs....of course :) 

This is my amazing sister Amanda and I on campus at University of Oklahoma just before the football game! 

My family and I at the sorority house....potential Christmas card pic :) 

Go Sooners! 

My cousin Missy is having twins soon and I was able to attend her baby shower and they had these adorable cupcakes! Pink and blue for a boy and a girl...They picked the cutest names...Harper and Jackson :) 
Cake balls. Best dessert ever. 


Me and my cousin Steph's dog Cassie. She is so tiny and I love it.

More dogs. This is Bailey. Sweetest dog ever! 

At my cousin's baby shower. Nelson and Hageman girls! I miss you already! 

Oh  and one more thing ...While I was in Oklahoma they had 2 decent size earthquakes! And they do not get earthquakes in Oklahoma! I think I may have brought them with me from SF. People were pointing the finger and I tried to look innocent. The funny thing is when I feel them here in San Francisco, I do not even flinch....but there was a different story...the ground was shaking and I was frantically looking for the nearest sturdy table to duck under. LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment