Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thirsty Thursdays: Alesso, Sebastian, EC Twins, Sex Ray Vision



Hey everyone! So looks like it is going to be another music filled weekend in San Francisco! I'm starting to feel like all I hear is house music in my ears these days....and I'm okay with that!

So Friday night at Ruby Skye is Alesso, my new favorite DJ, who I have been dying to see for months now since he popped up in the house music scene. He is a young talent from Sweden and is killing every single remix he makes! He will be spinning with Sebastian Ingrosso, one of the members of Swedish House Mafia, and I heard the pair of them together are not to be missed. I can't wait to see them live!

Here is my favorite song from him!!!! Good Love :) 

My other fave from Sebastian and Alesso! 

Then Saturday is the EC Twins at Vessel Nightclub! They are an amazing DJ duo and their songs make everyone want to party! They are really making a name for themselves in LA and it is always exciting to see them come to San Francisco! 


Love this song and video! 

Lastly, Sex Ray Vision will be djing at Noble for the Electric Nights party! I have been following these two Stanford students for awhile now on Soundcloud and they are REALLY good! This should be a really fun event and it is my friend Rachel's birthday there! 


My favorite remix of theirs is Lights !  http://soundcloud.com/sexrayvision/lights-sex-ray-vision-remix/





No comments:

Post a Comment