Friday, November 11, 2011

Funny Fridays: I better have a funny baby when I grow up!


For my Friday laughs it's all about the little ones...babies. They can be the most hilarious creatures on the planet! I secretly want one so I can be entertained by the silly things they do...Okay maybe I do not really want one, but still...they are just too darn cute! 

I want to laugh as much as this baby....so I'm going to keep watching this over and over.


Jimmy Kimmel - I told my kids I ate all of their Halloween Candy. 
This video cracks me up so much. I want to ask my mom and dad if I was this attached to my Halloween candy as these kids. I think it was more so with dolls and toys. I would probably have a similar reaction if this happened to me now...yes I can be a brat! 


OMG. Baby timeout. Time to sit in the watermelon you have been a bad little boy! 


Someone got scared :) 

Happy Friday everyone. Go find a baby...a funny one...NOW :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment